Tuesday 20 May 2014

Update and promise to continue blog lol

I have only just this minute joined 750 words and i thought perhaps i would copy and paste my 750 words per day onto my blog? I keep promising to write more but i just cannot seem to get motivated and its getting me down. I keep reading the same genre and want to start my novel but words just wont come. I have seen the link for 750words.com on the oca group on facebook and thought id give it a go and see if it gets my creative juices flowing! I have just postponed 2 of my 3 oca courses and i am concentrating on just the writing skills for the moment and will go on to complete the other 2 one at a time after i have completed it. I feel like i took on way too much and got slightly alarmed at the amount of work and assignments i had in my diary lol. It seems to have helped to just have to worry about one course at a time. It had become a chore to write instead of a pleasure and thats not how i wanted it to be. I struggle with what to write so maybe i will use this 750 words as a daily blog and also double up and use it as my daily notebook for as much as i love to write, im a bit of a typer at the moment and any writing is better than non regardless of the way its done. 

What else????.....

Oh..im not reading as much as i would like to be, i have a long list of books to try and read from my tutor and will admit to starting many of them but not finishing them as i just cant seem to get into them at all. I fear there is no way round this and i will be stuck in the paranormal fantasy genre till the end of my days :) oh well at least i enjoy it!

I did find a fantastic site called wattpad and even went as far as to download the app on my phone so i could read out and about when i get the chance. Its all wannabe writers, although im sure some have been published by now....they are fantastic. Some of them are a little basic but they are just learning. Some should be already published books in my opinion, they are just that good!

I doubt today i will make my 750 words but its a start and at least i have something down. Im at 431 words so i think its great for day 1 of continuous work. Ha.

To finish i will just say as a spoiler tomorrow im thinking of doing some book ideas. I want to write a book by the time i complete my degree and think as i get better at writing i can redraft etc but at the moment im just trying to put together a storyline, if i want it to be part of a series and maybe thinking of separate chapters and different obstacles. To be continued......................................520 words lol

No comments:

Post a Comment