Saturday 5 April 2014

E. Van. Lowe - Boyfriend from Hell review



I read this book based on some good reviews and a recommendation but really wish i hadnt wasted the time. I found it very young and condescending even for a young adult book. There are a few YA series i have enjoyed and find them easy reads but feel like this was over explained and very forced. 

The book is based from one persons point of view, this being a teenage girl called megan. Relationships are formed and break apart with no real build up or explanation. I found it that bad to read that i didnt even finish it and based my review on what i had read. I did read over 3/4 of it but couldnt bear anymore even though i tried to push through it.

If anyone had read this book and enjoyed it, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment