Thursday 3 April 2014

Study Update

Well i have to say student finance and the open college of arts were super fast. It took less than 2 weeks from applying for student finance to being enrolled. I have my online access as a student and i am now awaiting my course materials. Sadly first lot of materials were lost in transit. As soon as they arrive i can start. I have already been looking on the online materials and seems an interesting course. Going to be putting in 24 hours a week to get it finished in 4 months so i can carry on to hopefully complete the degree in 3 years. First course is writing skills and i will be learning the basics of writing, descriptions, characterisation etc. I have already started my writers notebook and i fill in thoughts, ideas,experiences every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment